Prev: Re: UNSC Starships Next: Re: [FH] Battle report

Re: Starcraft paper model

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:14:19 +0900
Subject: Re: Starcraft paper model

The sheets seem to be A4 without margins. I just set Acrobat papaer size
to B4 and punched print - no problem.
If you're in the States, maybe 11x17? Anyway, they are in pieces, so you
can pop it open in Photoshop or something and move things around easily
enough.

No dimensions given, but the easiest thing to do is just open it and
see.

The diagonals are pretty bad (staircase artifacts), but considering
these are templates for making a model, probably acceptable. Slop some
paint over it when you're done and viola!

P.S. My kids did love it. Not done yet, but seems to be pretty well
done.

>Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:46:34 -0500
>From: devans@uneb.edu
>Subject: Re: Starcraft paper model
>
>Edward, are there dimensions given? I saw the cigarette pack for
>comparison, but I'm lousy with my Mark I. ;->=
>
>Are the sheets  what in the USA would call standard typewriting size?

=====
Edward Lipsett
Intercom, Ltd.
Fukuoka, Japan
translation@intercomltd.com
Fax: +81-92-712-9220

Prev: Re: UNSC Starships Next: Re: [FH] Battle report