Prev: Re: UNSC Starships Next: Re: Nexus Plastic models

Re: UNSC Starships

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:01:33 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: UNSC Starships

On 19-Jun-00 at 12:29, Roger Gerrish (roger.gerrish@lineone.net) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has anybody, Officially or Un-Officially come up with any stats for
the
> UNSC, are there any plans for  human 'advanced tech' goodies that
these
> vessels might carry. I assume the Islamics would be put together using
> existing FB1/2 rules.
>
> Regards.............

There was a thread about them on the list, you might check the
back issues.  If you want my "Kitchen Sink" variety UNCS SDN
hit http://www.jumpspace.net, click on wargames.  Warning, 'tis frames.

For the X I would add cargo and probably 2 fighter squardons,
although...

There should probably be a pinnace there somewhere.

Roger

Prev: Re: UNSC Starships Next: Re: Nexus Plastic models