Prev: RE: [FT] FB2 Torpedo Fighters (was Fighter customization) Next: RE: [FT] FB2 Torpedo Fighters (was Fighter customization)

Re: stargrunt.com

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <webmaster@s...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 00:34:47 +1000
Subject: Re: stargrunt.com

>Well done on the effort to set this up! Even as a member of the space
heads
>group, I salute your valiant work!

Thanks muchly.

>As a major 'old man' of the group, I found it readable, but with
>difficulty.
>Given the 'waste' space on the sides of the window, as I'm seeing it,
makes
>the squinting a little irritating, but if you feel we're just
kvetching,
>I'm
>not arguing.

Yeah, major feedback so far has been about font size. I'm fixing that.

>Could I suggest you grey-out links not yet ready? I realize it's easier
>replace a 'not ready yet' screen with the real thing and not have to
worry
>about keeping track of all the disabled links to reset. However, users
>behind
>slow lines can get pretty frustrated after waiting a long download.

Ha! That would be 1. the message board and 2. the images. Images, well,
that's my fault for wanting to get the site out there before everything
was
translated across from the old site. Message board is... well.. the cgi
is
playing up.

Easy enough done though.

>Again, small suggestions, not demands.

And thanks for them! Keep 'em coming!

---
Jeremy Sadler webmaster@stargrunt.com
stargrunt.com - unofficial stargrunt ii website