Prev: Re: stargrunt.com Next: Re: [FT]: SV womb mod for fighters

Re: stargrunt.com

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 07:44:18 -0500
Subject: Re: stargrunt.com

OHMYGOSH, how am I to remember this?!?!? ;->=

Well done on the effort to set this up! Even as a member of the space
heads
group, I salute your valiant work!

***
>I hope the tiny font is only temp as I DONT have either a 21" screen or
>magnafying glass.

What screen resolution are you set at?
***

As a major 'old man' of the group, I found it readable, but with
difficulty.
Given the 'waste' space on the sides of the window, as I'm seeing it,
makes
the squinting a little irritating, but if you feel we're just kvetching,
I'm
not arguing.

Could I suggest you grey-out links not yet ready? I realize it's easier
replace a 'not ready yet' screen with the real thing and not have to
worry
about keeping track of all the disabled links to reset. However, users
behind
slow lines can get pretty frustrated after waiting a long download.

Again, small suggestions, not demands.

***
Jeremy Sadler webmaster@stargrunt.com
http://www.stargrunt..com - unofficial stargrunt ii web site
***

Er, one too many dots there. ;->=
http://www.stargrunt.com

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: stargrunt.com Next: Re: [FT]: SV womb mod for fighters