Prev: Re: RE: GZG Fighter bases Next: Alan Dean Foster starmap!

stargrunt.com

From: "J Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:00:06 +1000
Subject: stargrunt.com

Hi everyone. Major news:

   The Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site is CLOSED!
   However, stargrunt.com is now open!

Yes, we've moved to bigger and better quarters, at stargrunt.com.
Also, as you'll notice, a new design - I feel simpler and cleaner than
previously, and from my end at least, much easier to maintain!
And of course, all the usual great rules additions, scenarios, after
battle
reports and fiction you've come to expect. (The Images directory is
closed
for the moment, undergoing a major overhaul, but the site opening
wouldn't
wait!)
Hope you enjoy the new site.

stargrunt.com - unofficial stargrunt ii web site
http://www.stargrunt.com

---
Jeremy Sadler jsadler@earthling.net

Prev: Re: RE: GZG Fighter bases Next: Alan Dean Foster starmap!