Prev: Re: [FT] Fighter customization Next: Re: The iCloak

Re: [FT]: SV womb mod for fighters

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:07:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT]: SV womb mod for fighters

> >since the SV womb must launch its fighters before generating more,
> >maybe the SV carriers could purchase a launch bay holding type area
> >for created ftrs. this would prevent the launching of piecemeal
> flights.

	Maybe it can be mobile.

	I'm thinking about that frightening scene in Babylon 5.

	One of those hideous Shadow ship flies up like
	a spider from hell.

	It seems to pucker in the middle, and spits out
	a spiky ball.

	The ball flies into the middle of a formation
	of enemy ships, then explodes like a detonating
	hornet's nest into a swarm of Shadow fighters!

Prev: Re: [FT] Fighter customization Next: Re: The iCloak