Prev: RE: Crowbars & Planetbusters Next: Re: Forcing fights

RE: GZG Fighter bases

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 07:32:13 -0400
Subject: RE: GZG Fighter bases

> I was thinking about using the wire with beads for CEF since it could
> range up to 9.

Another (admittedly more expensive) option is to use a tiny d8.  They
are
available, but I've only seen them in mixed sets.  But they are about
the
right size to fit where the small d6 fits on the base.

> For fighters I was looking at using the earing clips
> suggested here, that way I can have a dozen or so bases and as many
> fighters as I can superglue and paint clips on.

I just drilled holes partially through the fighters and glued bits of
steel
wire, which seems to work fine.  They're sturdy enough to have survived
multiple uses. (adding and removing from bases)

Tom

Prev: RE: Crowbars & Planetbusters Next: Re: Forcing fights