Prev: RE: GZG Fighter bases Next: Re_ Forcing fights, Skirmishers, dreadplanits, convoys and rubber ducks

Re: GZG Fighter bases

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:11:12 -0700
Subject: Re: GZG Fighter bases

Hehe, I use bases from the Evil Empire (GW) and mount 1 fighter per base
with a small piece of wire on the back of the base to hold small beads
representing fighters.	When the fighters die, pull off the correct
number of beads.  It also allows me to use different colored beads to
represent different types of fighters, so there's no confusion about
which is which.  I'm thinking I may add another rod to represent CEF as
well, although my fighters have a tendency not to survive long enough to
worry about it :)

Mark