Prev: Another error in FB2 Next: Re: GZG Fighter bases

GZG Fighter bases

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:17:09 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: GZG Fighter bases

I seem to recall something about a new style fighter base
from GZG, is this correct or have I lost the last few bits
of my mind?

If it is true what are the changes and are they available
from Geohex?  I just realized that I don't have enough
fighter miniatures (we tend to use cardboard markers) to
support the FSE CV I am finishing up.  When you add in the
fact that I have the carrier version of the BDN, the BDN,
the SDN, 3 modified trieste carriers and the modified Jerez
Carrier I am a bit light on fighter squadrons.

Roger

Prev: Another error in FB2 Next: Re: GZG Fighter bases