Prev: Re: gzg vs geohex product codes puzzle Next: Centimeters & Phalons

Re: gzg vs geohex product codes puzzle

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:46:28 -0500
Subject: Re: gzg vs geohex product codes puzzle

Sorry, I haven't been following closely. Has anyone already mentioned
that
GeoHex supplies figs differently than GZG?

I believe that KR's numbers are by the pack of figs, and Jon sells by
the
fig. This lack of one-to-one correspondence makes matching difficult,
and I
seem to recall this discussion long ago without anyone offering to try
and
do a match up. Add to this the possibility that a 'pack' may have a
different mix at different times. I may be wrong on this, but I think
I've
seen different pose mixes in GeoHex packages at different times...

Jon and/or Paul: Any idea when the new images will be on the GZG site?
Also, I thought you had links to GeoHex and Eureka. Can't find 'em, and
think they'd be a good idea....

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: gzg vs geohex product codes puzzle Next: Centimeters & Phalons