Prev: RE: FB2... hmmmm... Next: RE: FB2... hmmmm...

RE: FB2... hmmmm...

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:26:50 -0400
Subject: RE: FB2... hmmmm...

> From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@crd.ge.com>
Jon:
  Does that mean you are running a game and we should start signing up?

John W. Fox

> Ha!  I was tempted to volunteer myself to run the game.
> A sanity check was made.  D10 was rolled and failed.
> :-)
>
> Jon

John,

Have you seen me post an announcement?	 A failed sanity check
would mean that I was insane to consider it.

I'm still interested in running a PBeM game.  It's the more
important priorities that are consuming my time right now.
When I do make an announcement of openings for a PBeM game,
I will be very explicit and not subtle.

Jon

Prev: RE: FB2... hmmmm... Next: RE: FB2... hmmmm...