Prev: RE: Retrograde gimmickry Next: Re: Retrograde from hell

Re: To float or not to float

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:21:28 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: Re: To float or not to float

> [Bri] Yuch! This means that your flagship and your opponent's flagship
> are within Class-2 beam range and sit and slug it out.

Brian, with all due respect, I must say I think you misunderstood.
I said the centerpoint of the flagships must be in the center area
-- NOT either ship physically.

Take a string from one flagship to the other, mark the middle point,
that's the center.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: RE: Retrograde gimmickry Next: Re: Retrograde from hell