Prev: Re: "Custom" fleets Next: Re: FB 2

RE: FB2 Vapour Shroud

From: "Sindre Cools Berg" <cobos@s...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 08:22:40 +0300
Subject: RE: FB2 Vapour Shroud

IMHO the only really good thing about the vapour shroud is that it has a
minimum mass of 1 instead of 3 or 5 (or whatever level 1 shields
has..can't
remember) so it makes actually sense to put it on the really small
ships,
which f. inst. has good use for it after they've taken that very
annoying
threshold hit to their FC... Or as Sean said....when you can deal out a
lot
less than you would receive....

Sindre

Prev: Re: "Custom" fleets Next: Re: FB 2