Prev: Re: FB2... hmmmm... Next: Re: "Custom" fleets

Re: [OT] Quincey's website

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 11:50:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Quincey's website

Well, I did say he can be contacted at titangames@titangames.com, and
www.titangames.com. ;->=

However, as a general note, one good place for listings of online stores
is:
http://www.rpg.net/news+reviews/stores.html
As the name suggests, it's directed at RPG players, but most of the
listees are good full-game supliers.

I'd much rather give out indices of stores. Anyone else got good ones?

I find the ones at most search sites (Yahoo, Excite, etc.) VERY poor.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

		    Sean Bayan

		    Schoonmaker 	       To:
gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
		    <s_schoon@pacbell.n        cc:

		    et> 		       Subject:     [OT]
Quincey's website
		    Sent by:

		    owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Be

		    rkeley.EDU

		    06/07/2000 09:45 PM

		    Please respond to

		    gzg-l

Hi All,

Could someone send me (off list please) Quincey Koziol's website
address...

...or any other good source for used games BTW.

Thanx,
Schoon

Prev: Re: FB2... hmmmm... Next: Re: "Custom" fleets