Prev: Re: FB 2 Next: Re: FB 2

RE: FB 2

From: "Sindre Cools Berg" <cobos@s...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 13:01:53 +0300
Subject: RE: FB 2

You can always try contacting GeoHex I don't know if they got them
yet...but
of course you can always order directly from GZG. That's what is living
in
Norway do...after all we've checked all of the 5-6 major games shops in
the
country and none of them carry any FT (too few buyers they say...) So we
just wait a little bit until some in our group wants some minis and then
we
order them together....

Sindre

Prev: Re: FB 2 Next: Re: FB 2