Prev: Spinal Mount Weapons Next: RE: FB2... hmmmm...

Re: Measuring things...

From: Charles Stanley Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 19:54:28 +0100
Subject: Re: Measuring things...

<mutter> Ok, lets see if it gets through this time </mutter>

Hello,

I've a horrible feeling that I might have sparked this whole thing off
with a question I asked Paul :-)

But anyway, I've had a mad burst on inspiration cross referencing the
thread on pre-measuring (especially a message which I _cant find now_
that someone posted about enhanced or superior fire con systems allowing
some pre measuring or something) with the earlier threads on sensor
systems:

Basic Sensors - you can't pre measure
Enhanced Sensors - you can pre measure, but only from ships with the
enhanced sensor systems - but not to ships protected by an ECM or area
ECM system
Superior System - you can pre measure, even to ECM protected ships, but
only from the ship with the superior sensor system

Hmm.. maybe a bit absolute?

AWACs fighter - as sensor systems, except that you can measure from the
ship that launched the fighter to a target within 12MU of the fighter,
say.

Any thoughts?

Charles.

--

Prev: Spinal Mount Weapons Next: RE: FB2... hmmmm...