Prev: Re: FB2... hmmmm... Next: Re: FB2, ubership with needle beams

Re: FB2... hmmmm...

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:19:31 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: FB2... hmmmm...

On  7-Jun-00 at 13:14, stiltman@teleport.com (stiltman@teleport.com)
wrote:

> I won't need too many little escorts, and they won't necessarily even
be
> little.  They'll either be little and capable of cloaking, or cruiser
> battlecruiser sized and fast and stout.

Just out of curiousity, what cloaking rules are you using?  I've always
considered cloaking useless versus high thrust ships as plotting orders
to get you ship in the right place assumes you know where your opponents
will be in X turns.  It's often difficult to tell where your opponents
are going to be after this turns movement if they are "fast".

Roger

Prev: Re: FB2... hmmmm... Next: Re: FB2, ubership with needle beams