Prev: Re: [FT] Testing Houserules (old and new) Next: Re: FT 3d Image Gallery

RE: Missiles, Plasme bolts and other fun stuff

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:04:45 -0400
Subject: RE: Missiles, Plasme bolts and other fun stuff

Question PB Sequence) My reading of the rules on FB2 p.5 seems to
indicate
that fighters/missiles no longer need to be moved in contact with thier
target, just turned toward it and declare it as a target (if it is in
range).
Another question to ask is how long does the PB explosion last? I would
suggest that it lasts as long as a beam weapon does. The rules do not
state
that it lasts for any lenght of time. This too answers your question,
because if you do move the fighters/missiles, the BP explosion is gone
by
the time they are moved.

Carrier Questions:
1) Since FB 2 did not negate the previous restrictions, they are still
in
force. (No change to course or velocity).
2) Launching: 1 turn. Reloading: per rules on p.4 FB2
3) House Rule: Yes, but no option for quick re-launch.
4) House Rule: No. Too fidely to remember which fighter in a group is
which
type.

-----
Brian Bell