Prev: Re: [FT] Testing Houserules (old and new) Next: Re: FB2... hmmmm...

[HH] Extra players wanted

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 10:51:22 +1000
Subject: [HH] Extra players wanted

Due to various circumstances I've lost a few active players.

Bishop Takes Rook is a vector FT game using my Honor Harrington rules &
is
currently in Turn 4.  1 ship on each side has taken major hits and the
rest
are manoeuvering for position outside energy range.

I'm after 2 players for the PRH & 1 player for the RMN to fill slots
left
vacant.

Replies direct to me please:
brendan.robertson@dva.gov.au

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[DitD] Captain Puppilier

Prev: Re: [FT] Testing Houserules (old and new) Next: Re: FB2... hmmmm...