Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku starbases Next: Re: Sa'Vasku starbases

RE: WoTC buyout of LUG

From: aebrain@d...
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 00:09:11 GMT
Subject: RE: WoTC buyout of LUG

>Other thoughts, with LUG and their Star Trek license and WotC and their
Star

>Wars license and their new D20 open format game rules with D&D 3rd
edition,

>will we be able to have vulcan jedi?

Or Half-Vulcan jedi magic-user ninja paladins.... the horror...the
horror...

Then again, in 76 the Elves in my campaign wore black uniforms,
jackboots, silver
lightning flashes at the collars, had "cloaking devices" and were
subject to
Pon f'Far.
And the Orcs very very occasionally had AK-47s. (This was just before
SPI's
publication of Chairman Bolg and the Orcish Revolutionary Coalition,
O.R.C.
, it was an idea whose time had come. And pre-dated Citadel/GW's 'Space
Orks')

And the Kobolds hearkened back to a distant past where their
Battlecruisers
once struck terror into the Federation.

And all of this is written up in various copies of Alarums and
Excursions Magazine.
Which is till going... No 50 was an Australian "Coup d'APA" with about
45% Australian
content.

But I really digress.

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku starbases Next: Re: Sa'Vasku starbases