Prev: FS & FT Battlefleet Gothic Ships (Trade For FSE Ships) Next: Re: WoTC buyout of LUG

RE: WoTC buyout of LUG

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 11:38:27 -0500
Subject: RE: WoTC buyout of LUG

Tom Pope wrote
> > FYI, anyone else read that Wizards of the Coast is now buying
> > Last Unicorn Games?
>
> Interesting...  I wonder if that bodes well or poorly for the 25mm and
> starship miniatures they promised.

WotC now have miniature operations in-house IIRC so that may be good
sign.

Other thoughts, with LUG and their Star Trek license and WotC and their
Star
Wars license and their new D20 open format game rules with D&D 3rd
edition,
will we be able to have vulcan jedi?

LUG's space combat game Engage! is being worked on.  Might it also be a
basis for a Star Wars game?  Will we see a Star Wars version of Red
Alert!,
LUG's new Disk Wars based game of space combat?

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: FS & FT Battlefleet Gothic Ships (Trade For FSE Ships) Next: Re: WoTC buyout of LUG