Prev: Babylon 5 Wars Fleet Action review Next: Re: [OT] EFSB at Titan Games

[OT] EFSB at Titan Games

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 09:18:23 -0500
Subject: [OT] EFSB at Titan Games

Just noticed a copy of the Babylon 5 Project Earthforce Source Book at
Titan games at $10. I've a few copies I've resold, and could never offer
this price before. Anyone wanting a copy of their own to follow the HBW
discussions, contact Quincey at titangames@titangames.com.

It was included in a preview mailing to those of who are regular
customers;
it may not be on their site yet, giving you a better chance of snagging
it.

Please do tell 'im The_Beast sent you, and congratulate him and Janna on
the new daughter. ;->=

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Babylon 5 Wars Fleet Action review Next: Re: [OT] EFSB at Titan Games