Prev: Re: Junta! Next: Western Suburbs Open Day - Stargrunt Report

RE: FB2... hmmmm...

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 07:01:19 -0400
Subject: RE: FB2... hmmmm...

Point 3 is in question.

I read the rules as PBLs only require ONE active FCS during the
Ordinance
Fire Phase, but the FCS may be used later for Pulsars. I.e. using the
same
mechanic as SML/SMRs. PSB: selecting a location in space is alot less
exacting than trying to keep beams on a moving target (or on a specific
location ON that moving target) thousands of km away.

FT2 p.36 "Note tha an operational fire-control system is required in
order
for a Phalon ship to launch a plasma bolt, but the same fire-control may
also be used for anti-ship pulser fire in the main fire phase."

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/