Prev: Re: COWS? was pre-measuring.. Next: Pre-measuring, house rules, et all

Re: [DS2] Combat Group Competition

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 08:59:52 -0700
Subject: Re: [DS2] Combat Group Competition

It might be a more interesting competition (or comparison) if the
question were,
"What DS force would you design / field for 7500 pts"?	I'm sure that
this would
lead to a wider variety of composition, rather than confining the design
parameters.  I'll work up a 7500 point force and share it with the list
shortly.
My design will be confined to the painted figures on hand, that way I
can field
it.  ;)

> The list seems quiet of late, so...
>
> Mr MS wakes up one morning and announces he will be holding worldwide
DS2