Prev: RE: Grazers (was: Pre-measuring things) Next: RE: Grazers (was: Pre-measuring things)

Re: Grazers (was: Pre-measuring things)

From: "Alex Kettle" <squawk@c...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 08:39:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Grazers (was: Pre-measuring things)

Hi all, I just had to point out (you must have heard it on this list
before)
that this is earily similar to a discussion on the B5-Wars forum a while
back about the dreaded Centauri Furry-Mammal accelerator...it utilized
different mammals as ammo depending on the situation....and I remember
something about shooting down Starfurry fighters......
the Narns were busy for quite a while there...broke a lot of bats I
hear...
I think I still have the SCS for a Centauri Vorchan warship that mounted
the
FMA somewhere here.

Later,
Alexander Kettle,