Prev: Re: Pre-measuring things Next: Re: Pre-measuring things

To Measure Or Not To Measure - That IS the Question!

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:56:50 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: To Measure Or Not To Measure - That IS the Question!

Amen, Brother Thomas!

I agree with you wholeheartedly!

Just one small thing before I rest my case:

I believe in achieving like-mindedness by writing down the rules.
Fuzzy rules is just an arguement waiting to happen.

If you say "you can pre-measure, but not too much", I won't buy it. I
want
to know what exactly is too much. A fixed number of measures? Ok. A time
limit? Ok too. Truely unlimited? Ok, you were begging for it...

But once it's settled, I *will* use that rule to its *fullest* extent.
And
expect others to do the same.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: Pre-measuring things Next: Re: Pre-measuring things