Prev: Re: Measuring things... Next: Re: Unfortunately... Re: Measuring things...

Re: Measuring things...

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 00:43:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Measuring things...

On Tue, 30 May 2000 07:20:56 -0700, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker
<s_schoon@pacbell.net> wrote:

>Sure, if the group agrees, you can measure till the cows come home.
>However, I'm just interested in playing a game, having fun, and seeing
>everyone else's cool paint jobs ;-)
>
>Thus, personally, I don't care to pre-measure for combat or movement.
I'd
>rather put my Mk. I eyeball to the test and simply PLAY.

Great sentiment, Sean. This is why while I prefer pre-measuring, I'm not
absolute about it. The idea is to have fun. If your group finds it slows
the
pace too much, outlaw it. If your group happens to liek the idea of
pre-measuring it, allow it. Just have fun...

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: Measuring things... Next: Re: Unfortunately... Re: Measuring things...