Prev: RE: Pre-measuring things Next: Re: Pre-measuring things

Re: [FT] Ship SSDs (was: Measurements...)

From: The Mad Dark Elf <drowmage@m...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 21:05:43 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Ship SSDs (was: Measurements...)

Bell, Brian K <Brian_Bell@dscc.dla.mil> said:
> Sheets are harder, but with Palm Pilots and such, it will be easier to
check
> designs before a game. No, I don't have one, but they do seem popular
at
> work.
>
> But you are right, for the most part players are on thier honor about
ship
> designs for one-offs or Bring-Your-Own-Fleet games.

*lurk drive disengaging*

Take a serious look at the Handspring Visor if you're in the market for
pda. It uses the same OS as the Palms (under license) and has external
expansion for a variety of modules with more on the way.

I've seen some intersting apps for the Palms for things like dice
rolling,
and the possibilty of record sheets on a palm is a very intreguing one
to me.
If anybody wants to team together to develop something like this, let me
know, I'll join in to help out as much as I can.

Anyway, thats all for now

*lurk drive re-engaging*

--Theron

--

	   />	The Mad Dark Elf
	 /<	   Theron Hatfield
					  >/
					</

Prev: RE: Pre-measuring things Next: Re: Pre-measuring things