Prev: Re: House rules (was re: FMA rules?) Next: Re: Measuring things...

Re: Measuring things...

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 20:11:29 -0700
Subject: Re: Measuring things...

>Not that this is directed at anyone in particular, but have you noticed
>that the people who are the most against pre-measurement often happen
>to be the same ones who have no problems eyeballing distances?  To a
>new wargamer the feeling is not only are they at a tactical
disadvantage
>but they are also at a severe "calibrated eyeball" disadvantage also.

This is a fair criticism, and I'd be for letting new players measure
till
they got the knack of it. I'm all for stacking the odds in their favor,
because sometimes they don't come back to a game they loose on the first
go.

Schoon

Schoon

Prev: Re: House rules (was re: FMA rules?) Next: Re: Measuring things...