Prev: Re: [FT] Missing ships Next: Re: FB2 Sa'Vasku Generator Available

Re: Ship Sales II

From: "Robert W. Eldridge" <bob_eldridge@m...>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 20:27:14 -0400
Subject: Re: Ship Sales II

Sean,

    You've omitted the PAU, whom I would suggest has some self-design
capability,  but mostly purchases from the  FSE, NAC, and ESU. The PAU
is
documented in FB1 as purchasing from the ESU and FSE, and the Kinshasa
indicates that they must also purchase some ships from the NAC. Also,
according to some of the background in SGII, the IF is hostile toward
the
NAC AND the ESU, and so should purchase from the FSE only, IMHO.

			    Bob