Prev: Re: Ship Sales II Next: Re: [OT] something to make you smile...

[FT][Campaigns] 3D Map viewer/range-finder

From: "Jade Falcon" <jadefalcon@i...>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 22:42:00 +0100
Subject: [FT][Campaigns] 3D Map viewer/range-finder

An updated version (v1.10) of my 3D map program is now available from
the
download page at
http://www.innotts.co.uk/~sauron/gaming/tabletopstrategy/fullthrust/

The new features were suggested by various users, and include a system
search, distances to nearest system and nearest owned system. I have
also
added the race/nationality names to the display when a system is
selected,
and because of this you will have to add the names at the beginning of
the
map files, but see the documentation and test.map provided with the new
release for more info on this.

Also please uninstall version 1.00 before installing version 1.10, it
won't
cause any problems but if you don't, and you install to the same
directory
(overwriting the previous), then you may not be able to remove version
1.00
from the registry. Unless you're in the know regarding regedit that is
:),
also you will end up with extra shortcuts in your start menu that all
point
to the new version.

Enjoy.

David McMurray.

Prev: Re: Ship Sales II Next: Re: [OT] something to make you smile...