Prev: Re: [DS/SG]Strategic Stargrunt Next: Re: [DS/SG]Strategic Stargrunt

Re: (FT, DS2, SG) Web Page

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 22:07:04 -0400
Subject: Re: (FT, DS2, SG) Web Page

Thanks.

I will make the changes and update the site sometime next week.

Just so I don't get trapped in "vacuum-head land" I've been thinking of
doing special "articles" on weapons and organizations from different
Scifi
books.

I've already gotten the CoDominion stuff posted, and I've just started
on
the Free Worlds Accord (Rick Shelley--from Until Relieved, Side Show,
and
Jump Pay).  When that's done, I'll post it as well.  What next, though?

And as for the pop-ups--yeah, they are annoying!  I may just have to get
another host eventually (but no time soon, anyway).

Rob