Prev: Re: [DS] Coatai [GZG] LLAR, was Newbie Hello Next: Re: Fleet Book 3

Re: ThyssenKrupp

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 18:44:30 -0400
Subject: Re: ThyssenKrupp

>Raummarine (no 's') = space navy. Do you mean Thyssen Krupp to
have its own
>space navy ?
>'Raumschiffreederei' would be better
>For a shipyard: Raumwerft (Space shipyard) or Weltraumwerke
(Space
>Factories)

Netiher of those is quite it but I don't recall what it should
be.
Something analogous with whatever branch of Thyssen builds
warships now.  I don't have a copy of Jane's but I'm sure they
advertise in it.

As to whether it should have its own navy, well, that would be
up to Corey (or whoever) to flesh out.	I've got three countries
already--and Alarish should probably count as more than one.

Prev: Re: [DS] Coatai [GZG] LLAR, was Newbie Hello Next: Re: Fleet Book 3