Prev: Re: FB2 Sa'Vasku Generator Available Next: Re: Of questionable nationality.... [mostly OT]

Re: Japan was Royal Dutch Commonwealth

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 00:04:38 -0400
Subject: Re: Japan was Royal Dutch Commonwealth

On Thu, 25 May 2000 12:38:58 -0700, Corey Burger
<burgundavia@crosswinds.net>
wrote:

>Has anyone started working on this nation?
>
>Corey who is fishing for something to do

What do you mean by "starting to work on this nation"? FT wise, or SG2
wise? I
have a fair number of Japanese Corporate Mercenaries. I like the looks
of the
figures. Jon has no Power Armour for this force, yet, but I'm thinking
of
using my Living Steel power armour for the Japanese. The scale and style
is
close enough.

For organization, I went with an 8 man squad as I seem to remember the
number
8 being lucky in Japan (or is that in Buddhism, I can't remember). Their
flechette guns have FP3 (I got a confirmation from Jon on this) but I
have
them wearing D6 armour. I haven't played any campaigns or anything with
them,
but I'm thinking of having them use the Morale rules as found in the SG2
book,
while having all the OTHER forces use my morale modifications. It should
give
the Japanese some extra staying power without being unbalancing.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: FB2 Sa'Vasku Generator Available Next: Re: Of questionable nationality.... [mostly OT]