Prev: Drop Bears was:RE: Of questionable nationality.... [mostly OT] Next: Re: FB2 Sa'Vasku Generator Available

(FT, DS2, SG) Web Page

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 21:42:46 -0400
Subject: (FT, DS2, SG) Web Page

Okay, I've updated my web site to incorporate comments by Oerjan and
Chris, plus I've added:

My notes on CoDominion Equipment and Organization for SG/DS
More ship designs (Romanov Hegemony, Fleet Auxiliaries, plus a few more)

Go on over to http://rwhofrichter.webprovider.com/index.htm

and check it out, then provide your comments (Oerjan--someone has to
keep me straight on the ship designs)!	:-)

As soon as I can get a roll of film developed and scanned, I'll add
pictures of Koslowski Hussar Regiment troops and vehicles.

Rob

Prev: Drop Bears was:RE: Of questionable nationality.... [mostly OT] Next: Re: FB2 Sa'Vasku Generator Available