Prev: Announcing..... Next: [FH] Royal Navy

Re: Perry Rhodan Models

From: aebrain@d...
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 23:41:09 GMT
Subject: Re: Perry Rhodan Models

>> Perhaps some of the Perry Rhodan ships made by Revell GmbH?

>Yes, they are available, at a reasonable price (some 25 Deutschmarks,
about

>12 US$ at present exchange rates

They're not available here in Australia, as far as I know.

The "Blue Ship" looks to be an excellent generic Flying Saucer - good as
a lander
in DS-2, a ship in FT, or even a fighter in SG.

While looking at http://www.revell.de I also had a look at the 1/72
modern infantry.
The UK infantry, PanzerGrenadier and Fallschirmjaeger look excellent as
troops
for SG. Not that I play it.

"Eins Zwei, Drei, Vier, Ich bin PanzerGrenadier". Wish I had an MP3 of
this
marching song.... must search the web (yet another claim on my time)...

BTW thanks to all who contributed HTML links, prices, availability,
other info.
Greatly appreciated.

Prev: Announcing..... Next: [FH] Royal Navy