Prev: Royal Dutch Commonwealth Next: Re: Newbie Hello

Re: Of questionable nationality.... [mostly OT]

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@d...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 18:18:29 +1000
Subject: Re: Of questionable nationality.... [mostly OT]

From: "Thomas.Barclay"

>(unlike Oz, in Canada most small creatures ARE safe to ignore
> - its the big ass ones you have to fear

That reminds me of an ad here... one bloke stays on shore while
another wades out into a flooded plain to retrieve (what else) a
crate of Beer.
The wader pauses, then calls out "There aren't any sharks here
are there?"
"Nah" replies the guy on shore, and the other guy continues wading.
Then sotto vocce adds "The Crocodiles ate all the sharks..."

Prev: Royal Dutch Commonwealth Next: Re: Newbie Hello