Prev: New Israel Website Update Next: Re: Translation Help

Re: Translation Help

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 18:26:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Translation Help

>After I released my Sa'Vasku program yesterday, I realized that
>what I need for future releases is support for those of us who
>aren't native English speakers.

Chuckle.  I'd be happy to sell the service to you.  Figure $500
minimum, $0.30/word plus fees for graphics, DTP and project
management.  Per language.  Discounts start at 50K.

Or you could try a machine translation:
http://www.freetranslation.com/ as a semi-random example I
happened to run across a couple of days ago, and _then_ run it
past one of our bilingual listers for review.

Prev: New Israel Website Update Next: Re: Translation Help