Prev: Re: GZG figs vs. B5W figs vs. B5FA figs Next: FB2 Sa'Vasku Generator Available

RE: GZG figs vs. B5W figs vs. B5FA figs

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 16:09:32 -0500
Subject: RE: GZG figs vs. B5W figs vs. B5FA figs

> >Off the top of my head, a B5W Omega destroyer looks like an NSL
> SDN in MASS.
> >A B5FA Omega destroyer is closer to an NSL DD, again off the top
> of my head.
> >The Nova is similar, of course.
>
> Hmm, from the pics I would have placed the B5fa Omega as closer to
> cruiser or BC size.

Nope, the FA Omegas are small and DD size, 2"-2.5" long, not quite 0.5"
tall, and the rotating section may be 1" wide (it is fixed in the
horizontal
position).  I think a pack is 2 for $9.95.  Detail is good for the size
(about the same as amount of detail as the B5W mini but on a much
smaller
mini)

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: Re: GZG figs vs. B5W figs vs. B5FA figs Next: FB2 Sa'Vasku Generator Available