Prev: [GZG Archives] Question Next: GZG figs vs. B5W figs vs. B5FA figs

Re: The GZG Digest V1 #901

From: "Paul Radford" <paulradford@i...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 19:17:27 +0100
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #901

>Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 18:54:28 +0200
>From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com>
>Subject: Re: NAC Fifth Fleet
>
>Nice page. But who is "John Tuffley"...? <g>

Oh pants! I'll change it at once! Apologies Jon :)

>The ship code "DDG" usually refers to a missile-armed DD rather than to
>a "heavy" one.

Well, yes. This is true for guided missile destroyers today. I decided
change the conventions a little bit for our gaming group so that we
could
more easily differentiate the three types of destroyer. So DD for
destroyer,
DDG for Super Destroyers and DD/m for missile destroyers. The '/m'
suffix is
applied to the missile armed version of the NAC CE Furious is it not? I
suppose it could be CG like modern day Aegis cruisers. Hmmm. Answered my
own
question i think.

>Have you remembered to change the FT Network entry?

Indeed. It was one of the first things i did after uploading the
changes.

>>Please don't tell the Narn Bat squad that I did this! :)
>
>You did it yourself :-/

Victim is prone and truely beaten! :)

Cheers,

Paul
"Oh my god! They've summoned Cthulhu! You bastards!

Web Pages:
http://www.innotts.co.uk/~paulradford/

Prev: [GZG Archives] Question Next: GZG figs vs. B5W figs vs. B5FA figs