Prev: Re: UFO Next: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets

Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership

From: Corey Burger <burgundavia@c...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 01:29:49 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership

I have just started to play FT and thus don't have much in the way of
fleets and my lack of funds has hampered some purchasing.

Thus, I scratchbuild everything.

I have a small fleet (4-8) ships of asteriodal ships. I am currently
working on a Phalon fleet, but I use a central core of a rectangular
prism
and then add cubes the rear third to make it look grown-ish stuff.

I will get some pictures up upon the web someday, along with that NSL
fleet
I have been thinking of buying.

Further note of interest: But do a lot of people like the NSL fleet?

Corey
-----
burgundavia@crosswinds.net

I think it would be superfluous in me to point out to your lordship that
this is a war
	Charles Francis Adams

Prev: Re: UFO Next: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets