Prev: Re: Simple Campaign Thrust Next: Re: Campaign costs

Re: Sa'Vasku Colours

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 23:05:05 -0400
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku Colours

Beth said (speaking of the killer octopi)
>So do I!!!!! They may look beautiful, but feeding them must be
a right
>royal pain in the butt!

But only for a few minutes....

This "If you're allergic to seafood, you have 8 minutes to have
a significant religious experience" line is one reason why I'm
thinking that colonization may be easier if there isn't any
native flora or fauna on site.	Sure, starting from dust and
rock would mean a fair piece of work, but imagine wandering
around where mosquito bites caused, not malaria, but
anaphylactic shock.  Where getting a splinter or thorn in your
foot is like a snakebite.

So come to Alarish, where "wildlife" refers only to your
neighbors...

Prev: Re: Simple Campaign Thrust Next: Re: Campaign costs