Prev: Re: Campaign costs Next: UFO

Re: [FT][Campaigns] 3D Map viewer/range-finder

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 10:55:27 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT][Campaigns] 3D Map viewer/range-finder

Jade Falcon wrote:

> I've recently finished a 'Homeworld'-style 3D Map viewer, which forms
the
> basis of a campaign client/server campaign turn generator/processor,
for
> The map can be rotated/zoomed in the same way as the PC game
'Homeworld',
> systems are grouped together in races/affiliations by colour. You can
click
> on one system and shift-click on another to get the distance between
them in
> lightyears, so you can calculated how long it takes forces to travel
between
> systems.

http://www.innotts.co.uk/~sauron/gaming/tabletopstrategy/fullthrust/down
loads.html.

	This is Nyrath the starmap master, speaking.

	This is one hot program.  I am seriously impressed.
	This is the program I wish *I* had written.

	Now if you will please excuse me, I have to go
	back and play with it some more.

Prev: Re: Campaign costs Next: UFO