Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership Next: (FB) More Ship Designs available

Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 21:27:17 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets

I really like the look of the NSL ships and the NAC ships.  The others
don't
really do a whole lot for me (though I do like the way the Jerez CH
looks on
the tabletop).

And yes, I know the NSL ships are basically pigboats and are dead meat
for
Oerjan-types, but htis doesn't take away from my liking them.

Rob