Prev: Re: [OT] Suggested Sci-Fi Next: Re: [SG][DS][Campaigns] Mass transport and low G planets

Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership

From: Channing Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 20:46:22 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership

I have: NAC,FSE,KV.

However, if I had waited a little longer to start fleet building, I'da
gone with the UN ships instead of FSE.

<beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au>
> wrote:
>
> >G'day guys,
> >
> This is the first of two surveys I'd like to do. This is for people
who have
> an official fleet: that is, use official GZG figures for their fleets.
There's
> a follow-up question for everyone.
>
> I currently have two official fleets: an FSE fleet and an NAC fleet.
These are
> pretty extensive. I'm almost done painting the FSE fleet, then it's on
to the
> NAC fleet. I'm thinking of getting a third "official" fleet. The
question is:
> which fleet?
>
> So, here's the survey: what official fleets do you have? Now that the
Fleet

--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

Current projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/avalon3d.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/runaway.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Some people look and say: The glass is half full.
Some people look and say: The glass is half empty.
I look and say: Glass? What glass? We're supposed to have a glass?
     Nobody told me!

It's not suppose to be realistic, it's suppose to be entertaining!
			 John Crichton - 'Farscape'

Prev: Re: [OT] Suggested Sci-Fi Next: Re: [SG][DS][Campaigns] Mass transport and low G planets