Prev: Re: FB2 Has Arrived! Next: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets

Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 21:59:44 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership

Allan Goodall wrote:

>This is the first of two surveys I'd like to do. This is for people
who have
>an official fleet: that is, use official GZG figures for their fleets.
There's
>a follow-up question for everyone.

>So, here's the survey: what official fleets do you have? Now that the
>Fleet Book 2 is out, what official fleets are you looking at
purchasing?

Two official fleets. Phalon and Kra'Vak, about 3000-3500 points each.
Some NSL and IF ships, though the capitals have been rather heavily
converted; and quite a few UNSC ships - or at least quite a few ships
constructed of UNSC ship bits, which isn't the same thing at all :-/

But the GZG models are very much a minority in my fleets. Most of my
ships are Silent Death (many of them rather heavily converted); after
them come the Starfleet Wars ships (Entomalians and Terrans; but I only
use them for demos), various GW models (Space Fleet, BFG, E40K etc),
and scattered purchases from various other companies.

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: FB2 Has Arrived! Next: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets