Prev: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership Next: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets

[FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 22:44:06 -0400
Subject: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets

This is the second of two surveys I'd like to do.

So, here's the second survey: what official fleets do you think are the
"best"? And why? Are there any official fleets, from either fleet book,
that
really seem to be better than the others? Are there some that you just
like
from an aesthetic sense?

Personally, I like the design of the ESU ships in the fleet book, but
I've
never liked the figures aesthetically. I like the looks of the NSL
ships,
though. The aliens intrigue me. The Kra'vak are so "common" as far as
aliens
go, though, that I'm tempted to go for a Phalon fleet. Just my comments,
let's
hear yours...

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership Next: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets