Prev: [FT] Sa'Vasku power question... Next: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power question...

Campaign costs

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@d...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 10:06:46 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: Campaign costs

I was reading through Lightning Strike (from DP9) last night. Apart from
the "have these guys repackaged Votoms and Gundam in their own
backgrounds, or have they done it" feeling, an interesting facet I
noticed:

Lightning Strike gives units two different costs. I.e. they admit that
some units are more valuable in a campaign environment than in one-off
battles, and adjust costs accordingly.

Admitting the facts is groundwork for any progress.

Perhaps this is something we could use?

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: [FT] Sa'Vasku power question... Next: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power question...