Prev: Re: [SC] Killa Conquest PBEM Next: FW: [SC] Killa Conquest PBEM - the full monty

[SC] Killa Conquest PBEM - the full monty

From: Denny Graver-Elstree <denny.graver@b...>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 18:20:03 +0100
Subject: [SC] Killa Conquest PBEM - the full monty

As you may have gathered my previous post was incomplete - it should
have
been a save for sending later but my click was a bit previous :)

 OK, having had a few bites on this one, heres a new worm to dangle for
those who may be interested:

STELLAR CONQUEST PBEM

Using 3RD Edition Metagaming  rules plus  amendments  to incorporate
some of
the advanced Avalon Hill rules (and scoring as per Perseid War) full
details
to be advised on reciept of Empire title

Turnaround .  1 TURN EVERY 2 WEEKS starting end of May or earlier

Map.  Custom map devised for Killa Conquest : Something In the region of
10 X 10 startup area for each player, Ideally I'd like 16-25 players
Players : More the merrier - even novices will be able to pick up the
game
with a little help.

http://home.sol.no/~beorn/batman/stelconc/

http://home.sol.no/~beorn/batman/stelconc/sc_tables.htm

http://users.erols.com/nolan/stellar/index.html

If are interested, Email me at den_den_den@talk21.com	AND
denny.graver@bbc.co.uk .

Include the name of your prospective empire, and any fluff about your
race
that you feel compelled to write.

Regards,

;denny

BBC, unless specifically stated.

Prev: Re: [SC] Killa Conquest PBEM Next: FW: [SC] Killa Conquest PBEM - the full monty