Prev: Re: [OT] Bureau of Relocation Next: Sa'Vasku questions

Re: [OFFICIAL] another related question (was: Re: Entry speeds)

From: ODUPSHAW3@c...
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 22:57:26 EDT
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] another related question (was: Re: Entry speeds)

I decide initial speed by rolling one dice for each thrust point of the
slowest ship on each side.  Add the dice together and you get your
maximum
starting speed.

Oliver Upshaw

In a message dated 5/15/00 3:47:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jon@gzg.com

writes:

<< To add an [OFFICIAL] question to Mikko's useful little poll, what do
people
 think about legislating on entry speeds, directions etc. in the rules
as a
 general principle? Should we have hard and fast rules, or
 suggestions/guidelines, or leave it open (as it is now) for each
playing
 group to decide for themselves?

 Jon (GZG) >>

Prev: Re: [OT] Bureau of Relocation Next: Sa'Vasku questions